Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nature's Delight



The fractional raindrops kiss my face,
The cool breeze gives me warm embrace,
The smell of land -
Damp,Moist,Freshening
Though overcast, my mood made bright,
I bring you a speck of nature's delight.


The veil of clouds like cotton soft,
Pierced by golden sunbeam's craft,
The spread of colours -
Art,Joy,Rainbow
My heart exclaims " a beautiful sight !",
I bring you a teaspoon of nature's delight.


Chirping in morning or humming of bees,
Unending orchards with fruit laden trees,
Instant meditation -
Health,Food,Gain
The palette on birds,like hues in flight,
I bring you a scoop of nature's delight.


Towering peaks aspiring for sky,
Streams as blessings for lands too dry,
Flora and fauna -
All images of life
Gifts of nature through day and night,
I bring you a handful of nature's delight.


Love nature,
Caress nature,
Little concerns,but huge returns.
Our life thrives,only if nature survives,
I bring you my world of nature's delight!!

No comments: