Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Crusade Within


My ship has weathered stormy seas,
Moments of indecision, rage and frustration,
Social pressure and heaps of expectation,
A chapter is closed,
Dusted and done,
But still I feel
My crusade has just begun…


The path is tough, I was often told,
I smirked,
Smiled,
It made me bold.
What next? I ask,
Opportunities galore,
Things to be learnt,
And people to explore.
Dreams to be built,
Some promises to behold.
Crowd Noise Distraction
Still miles to run…miles to run…
My crusade, I feel, has just begun…


At times, life may not seem all that fair,
I may be alone,
Pain Agony Despair
So what? I ask
I chose this
I remind
I revisit my friends-my innocent resolutions,
My convictions, My faiths
Those springs of inspirations
They give me solace,
Time and again,
This life has a purpose,
Just find a new aim.
The battle may be over,
But wars to be won
My crusade, I know, has just begun…

No comments: